This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoMyWay #CollectiveBias
Today I am so excited to share a fun Friday night “breakfast for dinner” idea with all of you! After a long week at school it is so nice to have something fun to come home too. My kids love breakfast anytime of the day, so I wanted to surprise them with a fun pancake and waffle bar for dinner! These mini “parties” are so much fun for my family and a nice change of pace after a long week at school! I am going to show you how easy and fun this pancake and waffle bar can be to create!
- The first step in creating this fun pancake and waffle bar is to buy Kellogg’s Eggo Buttermilk Waffles and Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes from your local Target. Eggo is now made with no artificial flavors. Colors from natural sources. Just look for the packaging with the green banner!
Target has such a variety of Eggo’s to choose from and they are only $1.99 a box now until May 13th! Keep an eye out for this Kellogg’s in store display in the freezer section at Target!
2) Next, find some delicious toppings your family likes. I would choose 5 different toppings for your pancake and waffle bar. I’m sure that you can find yummy toppings to use right in your own cupboard! The toppings I chose to use are blueberries, raspberries, bananas, chocolate chips and of course sprinkles!
3. Third, pick a color theme to set your mini party too. I like to choose two colors when I am planning a fun table. I chose yellow and some splashes of pink. I made some cute pancake themed food labels, printables and a fun banner. I really wanted to make this “breakfast for dinner” table feel special for my family! These adorable food tags and banner are free for you to download and use! ENJOY!!!
4. Next, choose some fun cake stands and maybe even use some extra special tableware you only use for special occasions. It really makes it feel and look really special.
5. Now comes the fun part! Setting up the table!! Keep the main course in the center of the table!
6) Set out your toppings and all of your food labels!
7. Lastly, enjoy your incredible pancake and waffle bar with your family! Have fun creating some yummy Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes and Eggo Buttermilk Waffles for dinner!
My son’s creation!
My daughter’s creation!
Here’s MY favorite way to eat my Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes! #EggoMyWay
We had so much fun creating our “breakfast for dinner” using Kellogg’s Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes and Eggo Buttermilk Waffles! My kids made some really great combinations, don’t you think?
Easy SNACK IDEA!
For a quick after school snack, top an Eggo Buttermilk Waffle with some peanut butter and fruit. My son likes to eat his with peanut butter and banana. It is an easy and yummy snack that my family approves of!
I hope you were inspired to create a fun surprise for your family! Kellogg’s Eggo has so many varieties to choose from and for a great price of $1.99. As a mother knowing that Eggo is now made with no artificial colors or flavors is exciting news!
I would love to hear what you thought about this fun pancake and waffle bar! Comment below on your favorite way to eat your Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes and Eggo Buttermilk Waffles!
Click on picture below to download